A caster may only maintain the effect of one Concentration spell at a time.
There are several ways to lose focus and drop the effects of a Concentration spell:
- Casting any other spell with the Concentration tag
- Entering a Rage
- Becoming Incapacitated
- Becoming Unconscious
- Being knocked Prone
- Being reduced to 0 hit points (Downed)
- Taking damage and failing the associated Concentration Saving Throw
- Being hit by an Arrow of Arcane Interference
- Being Banished
- Successfully entering the ethereal plane with Blink
The Difficulty Class of this saving throw is:
This means the minimum Difficulty Class is 10.
If this saving throw succeeds, concentration is maintained. If it fails, concentration is lost and the spell's effect ends.